About Me

small town, southern idaho, United States
i am on a mission. a mission to find myself. i'm extremely over weight and have recently been diagnosed as bi polar with severe anxiety disorder. getting my life together at this point is a challange but one i know i can over come. i have a wonderful husband and two amazing children. this is a blog dedicated to my ups and downs on this road to rediscovering who i am and who i can be.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

i did it i did it!!

it was so hard to drag my butt out of bed this morning when R got home but i did it and went to work out for about 1/2 hour.  not a long work out but i didn't want to hurt myself so i listened to my body and stopped when I thought I should.  Came home and had a protein shake and have been on the go around the house ever since.  Also only took 2 lithium last night again and I feel really good.  Even Megan is dressed and has her hair all done so pretty today and we aren't going anywhere.  I haven't showered yet because I'm waiting for my sis in law to come over that way i don't have to worry about megan climbing the walls while i shower.  Point is that i actually care about these things where before i really didn't.  4 days into January and it really has been a great year :)

1 comment: