About Me

small town, southern idaho, United States
i am on a mission. a mission to find myself. i'm extremely over weight and have recently been diagnosed as bi polar with severe anxiety disorder. getting my life together at this point is a challange but one i know i can over come. i have a wonderful husband and two amazing children. this is a blog dedicated to my ups and downs on this road to rediscovering who i am and who i can be.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

lil scared

so i am getting scared about the whole quitting smoking thing.  i know i can do it.  lord knows i've done it several times.  the last time just sucked so awfully bad.  i would feel better about it if i could refil my xanax but that will have to wait until friday.  out of xanax and smokes?  oh lord help us all!!!

i know i need to do this.  aside from the cost, J hates it that i smoke.  R has told me he is quitting no matter what.  a part of me knows i need to quit to support his quitting.  there's no way he will if i don't.  with all the finacial mess coming our way, we need to save every penny we can.  so i know i will quit but i'm still scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment