About Me

small town, southern idaho, United States
i am on a mission. a mission to find myself. i'm extremely over weight and have recently been diagnosed as bi polar with severe anxiety disorder. getting my life together at this point is a challange but one i know i can over come. i have a wonderful husband and two amazing children. this is a blog dedicated to my ups and downs on this road to rediscovering who i am and who i can be.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

my favorite sight and sound

J spent the weekend with my parents.  Even though we all went T or T'ing yesterday, he stayed with them while we came home.  So today when he got home, M was all about playing with "GiGi" as she calls him.  For the last few hours, they have been playing and laughing and running though the house.  While I was tucking J in, M crawled into his bed and covered them both up.  I sat there watching them look at each other with such love in their eyes.  M was imatating everything J did.  I even thought they were going to fall asleep together but it was less than one minute after i left the room that they both came back out.  Even though - those few minutes of watching them play and make faces at each other was just what I needed to put things into perspective.  I have my kids.  No one can reposess them.  And as long as I have my kids, I have all I need. 

1 comment: